Pakistan Cricket Board Jobs 2021
Post: Chief Executive Officer
Minimum of Master’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification. This is a high-profile leadership position and candidates must therefore demonstrate the experience (preferably P&L management experience in a multi-disciplinary environment), stature and leadership skills required for this appointment with a proven track record of building successful brands and businesses. A passion for the game of cricket is vital. Whilst previous cricketing or sports administrative experience would be advantageous, it is not essential.
Contract with attractive compensation package commensurate with the market conditions for an initial period of three (3) years.
Interested applicants should submit their detailed profile, together with copies of photograph and CNIC, addressed to Ms. Serena Agha, Director HR, at Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan (email: ceopcb(a7pcb.com.pk) by not later than 5:00 p.m. on October 27, 2021.
Post: Junior Sports DoctorQualification & Skill Requirement:
- Minimum MBBS (Full unconditional medical registration)
- 3 years of work experience
- Understanding of sports culture and the ability to display sound judgment.
- Tailor strategies that assist players in overcoming difficulties, improving performance and preparing for competition.
- Orthopedic surgery/ Sports Medicine experience will be preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Lead Senior Doctor:
- Provide diagnoses and treatment of cricket related injury.
- Evaluate players prior to participation in tournaments to determine predisposition to injury.
- Educate and counsel players on sports injury and prevention.
- Supervise the rehabilitation process and provide nutritional guidance to assist with the rehabilitation process.
- Order and interpret results of diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Record all medical care information and maintain medical records.
- Coordinate sports care activates with other medical experts.
- Inform and counsel coaches and trainers on the medical condition of players.
- Develop and implement procedures for dealing with emergency injury situations.
- Conduct research into prevention and treatment of injuries or medical conditions.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at following address by submitting a CV with a passport size recent photograph, latest by 5:00 p.m. on 5th November, 2021.
PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application.
Senior Manager HR
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan E-mail: email@example.com
General Manager Administration and Coordination
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the government agencies to further the cause of cricket as and when required. These includes federal, provincial and district governments and supporting departments like WASA, Waste Management Companies, Health, Horticulture, Civil Defense, Electric Companies (LESCO, MEPCO, FESCO, IESCO, K-Electric etc.) and Municipal Corporations.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure administrative operations adhere to policies and regulations.
Criteria: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification and 8 years of work experience in the relevant field.
Compensation: Contract with attractive compensation package commensurate with the market conditions for an initial period of three (3) years.
Application: Interested applicants should submit their detailed profile, together with copies of photograph and CNIC, addressed to Waqas Malik, at Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan, (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by not later than 5:oo p.m. on 5th November, 2021.