Announcement of Jobs in Punjab Aab-E-Pak Authority 2021
|Name of the Post||No.
|Minimum Qualification and Experience||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1.||Director Planning||01||MS/MSc. In Civil/Mechanical/
Engineering or any other relevant
Discipline from PEC accredited University with minimum 08 years of relevant experience in water sector
Or BS/ BSc. inCivil Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering from PEC accredited University with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in water sector.
|2.||Dy. Manager Accounts & Finance||01||ACCA/ ACMA/ M. Com/ MBA/ BBA in Finance from HEC recognized University with minimum 05 years of relevant experience.||30||40||M-III|
|3.||Assistant Manager Projects & Management Control||06||BS/ B.Sc. in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical /Environmental/ Chemical Engineering from PEC accredited University with two years of experience in relevant field.||25||35||E-I|
|4.||Driver||02||Middle pass with valid driving license.||22||40||BS-4|
|6.||Security Guard||02||Literate/ Fitness.||22||40||BS-1|
How to Apply?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Interested candidates should apply for the above-mentioned position online through Punjab Job Portal website (www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk).
- Applicants for positions mentioned from Sr. No. 04, 05 and 06 should submit application in hard copy accompanying attested copies of CNIC, Educational/ Experience certificates (where relevant) and 03 passport sized photographs to the address given below via mail/courier.
- Last date for submission is 25-10-2021. Applications received after the dosing date will not be entertained.
- The positions mentioned above will be offered on contract basis for a period of 03-years.
- Age will be reckoned as on the Closing Date fixed for receipt of applications.
- The age of a Candidate will be calculated from his/her Date of birth as given in Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation). In case the Candidate has appeared in any other examination equivalent to Secondary School Certificate such as Senior Cambridge/O-Level and certificate of such examination does not bear Date of Birth of the Candidate, he/she shall be required to produce;
- The School Leaving Certificate bearing his/her Date of Birth; or
- Original and Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) issued by National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA); or
- Birth Certificate duly issued by the concerned Local Council Authority.
- Details are also uploaded on Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority website (https://aab-e-pak.com)
- Degrees/Qualifications obtained from Local or Foreign Institutions must be recognized from Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
- Government, Semi Government and Autonomous body employees, applying for above posts, should be able to produce departmental permission/ NOC at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Date, time and place of interview will be intimated in due course.
- Decision of the Selection Committee will be considered final and not challengeable in any court of law.
- Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
Last Date to Apply?