Situation Vacant Government of the Punjab Agriculture Department 2021
Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male/ Female) domiciled in Punjab for recruitment on contract basis for the following positions under the development project “Strengthening of AMR! Research and Development Capabilities in Collaboration with UAF for Fabrication of cost Effective and Efficient Small Agriculture Implements for Small Farmers” under the Field Wing of Agriculture Department:-
|1||Project Director (1)
M.Sc. (Hons) in Agricultural Engineering from HEC recognized University.
· Minimum 10 years post qualification experience of Agricultural Machinery Research, Testing, Demonstration and Development.
· 5 years experience on supervisory position.
· Preference will be given to the incumbents having experience in ADP project operation and maintenance, planning and project report writing.
· Expertise in HR/ Admin. Procurement and Financial flows.
· Basic knowledge of Government laws/ rules and procedures.
Maximum age 60 years.
|2||Design Engineer (1)
|B.Sc. (Agricultural Engineering) from HEC recognized University.
· Preference shall be given to candidates having good skill
· Candidate must pass a test related to above-mentioned
Maximum age 35 years.
You may also like: Announcement of Jobs in University of Health Sciences Lahore
- No relaxation in upper age limit is admissible against all posts.
- In case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/ post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for one (01) year which can be extended/ reduced upto project period with the approval of competent authority.
- In case project period is reduced / enhanced, contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with approval of the competent authority.
- Retired persons are not eligible. The persons who are already in Government service including contract employees should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, a confirmed civil servant shall retain his lien against his original substantive post.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from (agripuniab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/ certificates/ degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/ University, issued by the authorized Institute/ Madarssa, release orders for ex-Service men issued by the concerned authority/ Institute and must reach by 11th October, 2021. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/ interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form alongwith complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query / clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning) Government of the Punjab. Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
- List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons.
Last Date to Apply:
11th October, 2021
Advertisement of Job: