Notification of Adhoc Relief Allowance @ 10% To All Provincial Employees KPK
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been pleased to sanction, wef 1st July, 2021 and until further orders, an Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 @ 10 % of Running, Basic Pay Scales 2017 to all the civil employees of the Provincial Government as well as contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms 8. conditions of contract appointment.
2. The amount of Ad-hoc Relief Allowance – 2021:–
- Will be subject to Income Tax.
- Will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except extra ordinary leave
- Will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent
- Will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad.
- Will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to the had they not been posted abroad
3. The term “Basic Pay” for the purpose of Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2021 will also include the amount of personal pay granted on account of annual Increments(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
4.The above Adhoc Relief Allowance – 2021 shall be accommodated from within the budgetary allocation for the year 2021-22 by the respective departments / organizations and no supplementary grants would be given on this account
5. All Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous/Medical Teaching Institutions/Other
Institutions and Authorities under Provincial Government shall adopt this notification within their respective organizations with the approval of concerned Competent Forum subject to availability of their resources.