NOTIFICATION OF AD-HOC RELIEF ALLOWANCE-2021 @ 10% OF BASIC PAY OF THE CIVIL EMPLOYEES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
The President has been pleased to sanction with effect from 1. July, 2021 and till further orders. an Adhoc Relief Allowance-2021 @ 10% of basic pay to all the Federal Government Employees i e Armed Forces Personnel, Civil Armed Forces and Civil Employees of the Federal Government as well as the civilians paid from Defense Estimates including contingent paid staff and contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment.
2. The amount of Ad-hoc Reef Allowance-2021:
- be subject to Income Tax,
- will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except during extra ordinary leave, 10)
- will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent
- will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad. and
- will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
3. The term ‘Basic Pay’ for the purpose of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2021 will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales,
4. The above Adhoc Relief Allowance-2021 shall be accommodated from within the budgetary allocation for the year 2021-22 by the respective Ministries/Divisions/Departments and no supplement, grant would be given on this account.