Notification of 50% Work From Home Policy.
In order to contain the recent surge of COVID-19, the Competent Authority has desired that the following instructions may be implemented / followed in letter & spirit with immediate effect:
- 50% of the staff will attend the office whereas 50% will work from home as decided by NCOC.
- SOPs already circulated from time to time regarding social distancing, wearing of face masks, proper sanitation and disinfection be observed strictly.
- The office entrance & windows be kept open to minimize hand contact and to ensure proper ventilation.
- While using common apparatus like computers, keyboards, fax machines, telephone, disposable gloves be used.
- All bio-metric attendance must be stopped.
- Visitors’ movement be regulated as per SOPs.
Any other instruction issued by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department in this regard from time.