I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to state that the Competent Authority has been pleased to grant South Punjab Re-Allocation Allowance w.e.f 27.08.2020 for officers/officials posted to South Punjab Secretariat @100 % of monthly Basic Pay for officers/officials not receiving South Punjab Secretariat Allowance granted vide Notification No.FD.PR.12-7/2018 dated 08.12.2020/Police Administration Allowance granted vide Notification No.FD.PR.21-65/2014 (Pt-I) dated 26.08.2020 and ©75% of monthly Basic Pay for officers receiving South Punjab Secretariat Allowance/Police Administration Allowance, and who are drawing pay from the payroll of South Punjab Secretariat Departments and office of the Additional Inspector General of Police, South Punjab subject to the following conditions:-
- The Allowance would not be applicable to personnel recruited from South
- The Allowance would not be applicable in perpetuity and shall be subject
to periodical review by the Chief Secretary, with the initial review after a period of 01 year.
- The referred allowance shall not be counted towards pension and commutation/ gratuity.
- The Allowance would not be admissible to the officers/officials of South Punjab Civil Secretariat Departments, on deputation or posted by transfer outside the Secretariat including Attached Departments, field formations and Autonomous Bodies.
- The Allowance would not be admissible to Secretariat officers/officials during extra ordinary leave, study leave, long leave for 120 days or more, training abroad or under suspension.
Further details are enclosed in letter attached below:-
Notification of South Punjab Re-Allocation Allowance @100 %