Instructions Regarding Government Offices of Pakistan
In pursuance of the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC), instructions dated 06.11.2020 on the implementation of stage-II NPIs regarding “Policy of work from home for 50% of the staff in all public/ private offices.’ and to curtail the spread of disease, it has been decided that:
I) Additional Secretary-I and II may like to decide about the 50% attendance of their respective Joint Secretaries on rotation basis. However, Joint Secretaries not attending the office with the approval of their respective Additional Secretary will work from home, and will not leave the station.
2) Similarly, the Joint Secretaries may take decision about 50 % attendance of their respective Deputy Secretaries and Section Officers on rotation basis.However, the Deputy Secretaries/Section Officers not attending the office with the approval of their respective Joint Secretary will work from home and will not leave the station.
3) Only 50 % essential supporting staff will attend the office as identified by their respective Heads on rotation basis.
4) The officers mentioned at S.No.I and 2 shall issue Duty Roster under intimation to Admn. Wing.
5) The officers functioning from home may depute one official in their offices to receive/dispatch the files/ documents etc. and will be available on phone.
6) All officers/officials must wear face mask as a mandatory requirement.
7) Any officer/official having sickness or virus symptoms shall immediately inform their respective Head for seeking approval of isolation.
8) Files shall be processed through e-filing. Movement of hard Files shall be avoided as far as possible. In case of movement of hard File, the staff shall ensure sanitation of files/documents.
9) Inter-office meetings or discussions shall preferably be done through video conferencing/skype or phone. Meetings, if considered very necessary, distance of at least one meter between seats will be ensured.
10) No visitor will be allowed to visit the office without prior permission of the concerned officer, communicated to the Reception Desk by the respective officer.
11) The staff shall ensure sanitation of officers’ room, table and chairs.
12) Hand shake and close body contact shall be avoided in letter and spirit.
13) The office premises shall be sanitized twice daily (morning/evening).