Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs November 2020
Ministry Of Law and Justice Jobs November 2020 are announced to fulfill vacant positions with suitable and energetic individuals.
Details of said Jobs.
|Serial No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Qualification/Experience|
|02||Stenotypist(BPS-14)||26||18-25||Intermediate/Computer literate/80 & 40 wpm typing speed|
|03||Junior Proof Reader(BPS-11)||1||18-25||Intermediate/3 year experience|
|05||LDC(BPS-9)||8||18-25||Matric/30 wpm typing speed/Computer literate|
|06||DMO(BPS-4)||1||18-25||Primary pass/Knowledge of operating machine|
|07||Naib Qasid(BPS-1)||24||18-25||Primary Pass|
|08||Computer Room Attendant(BPS-1)||1||18-25||Primary Pass/relevant experience|
|Announcement Date||10 November 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||23 November 2020|
How To Apply
Download Application form from www.molaw.gov.pk and send complete application form to below address before of the closing date.
Attached copy of CNIC and One passport size photograph along with application.
Mention the Post name on right top corner of the envelop.
Address: Section Officer(Admin-VII) Ministry of Law and Justice Room No 231, R Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad
Download Application Form
Terms and Condition:-
- The subject recruitment shall be made on criteria/ mechanism defined by the Establishment Division vide their O.M No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 16th January, 2015 and amended vide O.M.No.53/1/2008-SP, dated 06.05.2020.
- Selected candidates have to submit Medical Certificate as required under Rule 17 of the Civil Servant (Appointment, Promotion and Transfer), 1973 and in case a candidate is declared medically unfit the alternate candidate shall be offered the post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees/ Certificate by HEC/ recognized Board/ Universities/ institute and other relevant documents at the time of interview. Information provided in the application form will be verified, in case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, in any stage, candidature of the particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate(s) at any stage.
- Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and 01 photograph on prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admn-VII), within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.molaw.gov.pk/form of Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad.
- The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner of the envelope.
- All candidates applying for the above mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rues.
- Maximum age limit shall be relaxed in respect of candidates belonging to the following categories:-
|S. #||CATEGORY OF CANDIDATES||AGE RELAXATION ADMISSIBLE|
|i)||a||Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribunal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government||3 years|
|b||Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for post in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government||3 years|
|ii)||Released or Retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan||15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.|
|iii)||Government Servants who have completed 02 years continuous Government Service on the closing date of receipt of applications.||10 years, up to age of 55 years|
|iv)||Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below.||10 years|
|v)||Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who die in service||5 years|
- 2 % disable, 10 % women and 5% Minorities (Non-Muslim) Quota will be observed as per rules.
- Prescribed Quota (Provincial/ Region etc.) will be observed as per rules.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel and must provide NOC alongwith application form otherwise application will not be entertained and they have no right to claim.
- The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased.
- The selected candidates may be posted all over Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.
#ministryoflawandjusticejobs #ministryoflawandjusticejobsapplicationform #ministryoflawandjusticejobsadvertisement #ministryoflawandjusticejobs2020applicationformdownload